Sunday lunch 'new style'
Every first Sunday of the month Château Neercanne organises a special three-course family lunch including an unlimited drinks buffet with wine, beer, water and soft drinks. The lunch will be served from the L’Auberge kitchen and takes place in the Marl Caves.
There are a few rules for this new lunch concept:
- You arrive at Château Neercanne between 12.00 and 12.30
- You are your own host/hostess by serving your own aperitif
- After the aperitif you take a seat and our team will serve the ’shared starters’
- We invite you to take a look in our kitchen and you can take your main course prepared from the kitchen to your table.
- Afterwards we serve the ‘shared desserts’
- To end the lunch we serve a cup of coffee or tea with a macaroon
We welcome you between 12.00 and 12.30 and the lunch ends around 16.00.
€ 65 per person
€ 35 per person for children under the age of 15
The aperitif, three-course lunch, beverages and coffee or tea are included.
It is required to make a reservation (up to 2 days in advance)
firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 43 325 13 59
Besides this special lunch concept regular lunch is served in the a la carte restaurant.
Chef de Cuisine, Raymond Remmen and his team serve l’Auberge’s featured seasonal dish, accompanied by a glass of wine or beer.
From: €21.87 per person
Book online, call: +31 43 325 13 59 or email: email@example.com