It is located just a short stroll from Château St. Gerlach, within the estate grounds.
Intimate break-out room
Located on Manor Farm’s second floor, Epen is a multifunctional breakout room with space for up to 24 guests. The room can be hired individually for meetings or used in conjunction with the larger facilities at St. Gerlach Pavilion.
facilities of the Epen
facilities of the Epen
- Room dimensions: 80 m²
- Meeting capacity: 20 persons
- Theater setup: 24 persons
- Audio-visual facilities
- Ample free parking with room for up to 7 coaches
facilities at Château St. Gerlach
- Spa & Wellness St. Gerlach
- 114 guestrooms, suites and residences
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Ample free parking (including up to 7 bus spaces)
- Electric car charging station
- Church of St. Gerlachus & treasury
- Exclusive use options
- Indoor Roman swimming pool, sauna and Turkish steam room
- Surrounded by a park with herb and vegetable garden, vineyard and orchard
- Les Salons
- Burgemeester Quicx, Coffee & More
- 15 meeting and banquet rooms (4-750 people)
The beauty of a country estate
Located on the edge of South Limburg’s Ingendael nature reserve, just a short drive from Maastricht city centre, the magnificent Château St. Gerlach has been sensitively restored to provide an exceptional, luxury hotel experience. Situated within extensive grounds, it includes the original estate farmhouse, monumental church, convent and grain lofts, with picturesque views across Baroque, rose and vegetable gardens. Ideally located, there are a range of activities, from biking and hiking to cultural pursuits.
A choice of 15 meeting rooms
With capacity for up to 1,000 guests, Château St. Gerlach provides a distinctive backdrop for meetings and events. A choice of 15 spaces, alongside 114 luxury guestrooms, suites and residences, make it the ideal choice for day visits or overnight stays.
Renowned cuisine at Château St. Gerlach
Refined and adaptable spaces with modern features present Château St. Gerlach as the perfect host for a multitude of events, from intimate meetings to large-scale conferences and milestone celebrations. Recognised for exceptional cuisine and outstanding service, guests can combine meetings with inspired dishes prepared using produce from the estate’s bountiful grounds.Check our restaurants
Frequently asked questions
How close is St. Gerlach Pavilion to the hotel?
Is St. Gerlach Pavilion available for exclusive use?
Yes – the Pavilion can accommodate a maximum of 1,000 guests.
How many breakout rooms are there in St. Gerlach Pavilion?
There are 6 beautifully furnished breakout rooms that can be configured in a variety of formats.