Art workshops by Claudia Volders
Join our interactive tours and workshops led by local artist Claudia Volders. Learn the art of watercolouring and oil painting and be creative in our beautiful gardens. Experience Claudia’s creative process in a relaxed setting. Check out our offer below for a suitable experience for yourself and others.
Take part in this outdoor workshop with local artist Claudia Volders from Houthem. You will learn more about mixed techniques combined with watercolour in an accessible manner. Capture the natural surroundings of our gardens. Enjoy a relaxed afternoon with a tangible memory to take home. This workshop is suitable for everyone, with or without experience, young and old. Group experiences are available on request.
These workshops will take place from 12:00 and 16:00 on the following dates:
- Mixed techniques combined with watercolour
- Monday the 11th December
The price for this workshop is €70 per person including drinks and lunch. This is excluding materials, à €10.
You can book the workshop via +31 (0)6 506 288 81 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For group reservations, please contact our team.
Guided Tour 'Mind of the Artist'
Let yourself be drawn into the creative process and thoughts of artist Claudia Volders. She will explain the themes and backgrounds of the art wall in the Johanna van Brabant room in an interactive way. You can also choose to visit her artwork studio in Houthem where she will take you on a journey through the creative process and themes*.
- Number of participants: 4 – 20 people (at Château St. Gerlach), 4 – 10 people (Artwork studio Claudia Volders)
- The price for this presentation is € 15 per person (the duration of the presentation is 1.5 hour)
- Guided Tour ‘Mind of the Artist’ can be booked via Château St. Gerlach email@example.com
- *This studio tour is available on request only combined with a lunch or dinner reservation
Note: if you would like to book a longer, personalized experience, please let us know.